The Founding of Scouting in Willesden
The Willesden Boy Scout Association was founded in June 1915.
The first District Commissioner was Captain Colbron Pearse, and at the first meeting he was joined by Rev. Parisotti, Dr. D. V. Muller and Messers A. J. Chambers, Ridsdale, Murray & Hohfer.
At the meeting they agreed the boundary and the rules and bylaws of the association, and agreed to make an application to register with Headquarters.
C. H. West (or Nest) Esq. CB of Headquarters was invited to a parade to be held on 19th July 1915 in King Edwards Park to inspect the troops.