104th Annual General Meeting
Willesden District Scout Council, Registered Charity No. 271413
Saturday 15th June 2019 2pm
1. Welcome by the District Chair
2. Apologies for absence
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 16th June 2018
4. Receive the Annual Report for the year ending 31st March 2019.
5. Receive the Treasurer’s Report and Approve the Annual Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2019.
6. Approve the District Commissioners nomination for the District Chair
7. Approval of Appointment of District President
8. Election of District Secretary
9. Election of District Treasurer
10. Election of four members to the District Executive Committee
11. Approval of District Commissioner’s nomination of four members to the District Executive Committee (subject to the number elected above).
12. Approval of Appointment of Independent Examiner
13. Election of representatives of Willesden District on the Greater London Middlesex West Scout Council
14. District Commissioner’s Report
15. Approval of 2020-2023 Willesden District Development Plan
16. Scout County Representative’s Address
17. Brent Borough Council Address
18. Any other business (previously notified)
Nominations for Election
You are requested to make your nominations for election to the District Executive in writing with a proposer and seconder by midday Monday 10th June 2019.
To be eligible for election you must be over 18 and able to server as a charity trustee. Candidates do not need to be members of the council, proposers and seconders may be any member of the council (see membership).
Any other Business
Topics appropriate for any other business must be notified in writing in advance. Please email email@example.com before midday Monday 10th June 2019.
Membership of the Willesden District Scout Council is open to:
District and Group Active Support Managers
all Explorer Scouts;
all parents of Explorer Scouts;
all members of the District Scout Network;
A representative of the Troop Leadership Forum, selected from amongst the membership of the Forum;
Members and Associate Members of the Movement registered in the Scout District and including Members of District Scout Active Support Units;
Three council members of the London Borough of Brent nominated at its annual meeting
The Strategic Director, Children and Young People, London Borough of Brent or their nominated representative
The Members of Parliament for:
Hampstead and Kilburn
The Greater London Assembly Member for Brent and Harrow
This is a uniformed event, UNIFORM SHOULD BE WORN, PLEASE.